The major challenge of CCTV installation in Nigeria is no more cost, as CCTV surveillance system is quite affordable now in the market, the major challenge is now power supply as a CCTV system that can’t run almost 24/7 can’t be very efficient so a battery powered CCTV will come to mind.
Installing an inverter in the house could help but the cost of a complete inverter to power the house and your CCTV surveillance system might be very expensive, we find it even more cost-effective and efficient to have a standalone power solution to power your surveillance system different from that of the house (inverter).
Our solution is a battery powered CCTV, this is cheaper than our Solar Powered CCTV solution This battery powered CCTV solution comes with great advantages and makes sure your surveillance system is always online.
Our Battery Powered CCTV Solution
- It can power the whole CCTV system (cameras + DVR/NVR) and a display (TV).
- It can run for 24hours after full charge.
- It can be charged even by a small generator when down.
- It takes only 4 to 6 hours for full charge.
- It’s a very portable and flexible solution.
- It can be upgraded to a solar powered system.
If you have any inquiry concerning this solution just email [email protected]
Solar powered waterproof outdoor CCTV camera used for remote surveillance solutions. The inbuilt battery can power the camera for 48 hours without charge from the solar panel in a case of no ...