The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) on Tuesday 13th December, 2016 during a standardization meeting with CBT center proprietors at the University of Lagos has mandated all computer-based test center proprietors to install closed circuit televisions (CCTV) in their JAMB halls as one of the requirements for operations/approval.
JAMB CCTV Specifications
JAMB registrar, Prof. Ishaq Oloyede give directive of installation which all centers MUST adhered to which include:
1.The CCTV must be able to stream online for remote viewing from anywhere in the world
2.The CCTV cameras should cover the following areas:
- Entry door from the inside
- Exit door from the outside
- Cross sectional coverage of the examination hall
- External building
- The server room
The introduction of CCTV cameras in JAMB examination centers is to help check the operations of the center from the head quarter to monitor the operation and facilitators etc.
Some schools and colleges in Nigeria are using CCTV already to monitor teaching and student/teacher’s behaviors.
We have over the years installed CCTV in schools across the country and so far, this move has helped the schools in monitoring teacher’s performance, student’s activities and general security of properties.
Our CCTV for Exam Hall Solution
As professional certified CCTV experts, we have derived a CCTV kit to suit the purpose of CCTV camera in exam hall in Nigeria. factors we considered:
- Vanda-proof: The CCTV to be installed MUST be Vanda proof as students can do anything to sabotage such efforts.
- Power problem: since this will solely rely on power, if the power source is sabotaged then so is the CCTV, so we would install this with a power backup that can run the system for at least 12 hours without electricity.
- Picture quality: this is very important to us, we would install a 1080p FULL HD camera with appropriate lenses as required.
- Secure online platform: we would make use of a very secured server to send video stream out to avoid video stream been hacked.
- Cheap rate: we would offer you the best price possible for installation to help make this move achievable.
Contact us via [email protected] or call 08067507777 for further discussion